Thursday 20 October 2011

Welcome

This is my first post so don’t be too harsh on me.

I’ll start from saying it’s been absolutely ages that I wanted to create a blog, a place where I could store all my reflections on my passion to computers and especially Information Security (IS), and I’m glad I’ve finally managed to do so. Weirdly enough, the biggest obstacle for me wasn’t coming up with a post (quite the opposite) but thinking of a catchy title that would accurately reflect the nature of the blog.

Having said that, I’d like to share my thoughts on everything I find worth enough to write about, regardless of whether it’d be a programming, computer forensics, penetration testing or a goat browsing the Internet.

Finally, I need to mention that I really look up to the F-Secure’s blog for the style of writing and I hope to that mine won’t be too far from that.

Enjoy the reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment